View Profile BJMgames

6 game Reviews with Responses

All 22 Reviews

Ehh it's alright.

FuzzyAnimalGames responds:

Thanks for taking the time to play. Was there any obvious flaws in the game for you or was the style of game not for you?

"If I get a good response I will expand the game."

LOL. I'm pretty sure you just copied the c3 RTS template. Also there's no way to deselect.

DevelopingCrazyness responds:

You deselect with right click i put it in the description and I didnt use the c3 rts template.

It's generally impossible to jump over spikes and avoid bullets at the same time, but good art.

plufmot responds:

Thanks for your feedback!
We've just added an EASY MODE so feel free to try that out 😀

It's fun, but att times could be impossible to jump to the platform, but really cool idea

BobGames121504 responds:

You can jump under the platforms and go over them. Sorry, I probably should've been more clear about that. I'll update the description. That should eliminate any impossible jumps, otherwise, you might be jumping after the platform disappears instead of slightly before.

All right game, but it's often impossile to go farther up. Fullscreen thing is a bit annoying. Also your google play and app store buttons dont work. Nice concept tho.

WhoCaresGames responds:

Thank you for your feedback, we are working on fixing the issues an update will be live soon.

Ok, ok, I apologize if I'm station the obvious, but it's generic

edudev responds: