View Profile BJMgames

All 13 Game Reviews

5 w/ Responses

very epic and fun, i love the style

Great art and gameplay! only thing is that the intro in unneccessarily long, make a skip button

It's generally impossible to jump over spikes and avoid bullets at the same time, but good art.

plufmot responds:

Thanks for your feedback!
We've just added an EASY MODE so feel free to try that out 😀

jumping is really glitchy

It's fun, but att times could be impossible to jump to the platform, but really cool idea

BobGames121504 responds:

You can jump under the platforms and go over them. Sorry, I probably should've been more clear about that. I'll update the description. That should eliminate any impossible jumps, otherwise, you might be jumping after the platform disappears instead of slightly before.

Very good gameplay, awesome art

impossible to win, no style. Did you use Scratch? That would explain a lot if you did.

boring, there is no objective

Mark4Games responds:

It's not finished

Ok the level design is actually pretty good, as well as the concept, but the controls really ruins the entire game. I should be able to hold down keys to move.

All right game, but it's often impossile to go farther up. Fullscreen thing is a bit annoying. Also your google play and app store buttons dont work. Nice concept tho.

WhoCaresGames responds:

Thank you for your feedback, we are working on fixing the issues an update will be live soon.

Ben @BJMgames